Friday, May 15, 2009

My Collection of Sophie Kinsella's


Salam. Last month I went to watch Confession of a Shopaholic with my friend - Ina Datin. Why am I calling her by the name Datin? It's another story... What I want to share with you is my collection of Sophie Kinsella's. She has a series of shopaholic from - Confessions of a Shopaholic, Shopaholic Takes Manhattan, Shopaholic Ties the Knot, Shopaholic and Sisters, and Shopaholic and Baby. I have all of the series!
Actually my favourite Kinsella's is not one of the shopaholic series but her other work called Can You Keep A Secret? This story is hillarious and funny. I can't stop turning the page by page and finished it in just one night. Another 2 books of hers are Undomestic Goddes and the latest one is Remember Me? What I like most about Kinsella's is the way the main character was thinking. It's just like we would be doing the same thing. In other word, it's logical.
Back to the movie, I think that is the most interesting movie I have seen in the past two years. I can't stop smiling from the beginning of the movie until the end of it. Another two thumbs up to Kinsella. So ladies, for those who are not watching the movie yet, please go and find the DVD. You won't be regret.

No comments: